Tuesday 15 November 2011

Well hello.
Griffs Triumphs may be about Triumphs or triumphs; there may even be a bit about a BSA if I leap into action this winter. It may also be about failures or even a rant about the unfairness of life. I am well on the way to being a grumpy old man. I was known as Victor at Uni after some TV show or other.
I have 3 Triumphs and the BSA in bits. I have a Meridan Tiger, off road at the mo but complete, a Hinckly Tiger 800 XC and an 04 Sprint RS.
The XC was bought brand new in May and has clocked up 8,000miles now, mostly on the road but a bit off as well. I got it over the Wayfarer and was quite pleased to do so on  the standard road tyres. It was reasonably dry.
 Hope to do a few more up in Wales but to be honest the XC is a bit heavy if you want to go much harder than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment